It’s time to go from a couple of farm houses and stores in a tiny town and transform it into a thriving city full of wonder and excitement. It’s time for Cities Skylines.
This week, we begin to pack the house. On top of that, our family has been sick and we also have found some old memories with our Bibles.
The end of this month, less than 25 days, we will be moving back to Ohio permanently. When Ashley and I moved out to Colorado, we were a completely different family then.
- We had been married only 6 months.
- Neither of us had ever owned a home.
- We didn’t have any kids and Winston was really still a pup.
- Ashley never had had a full-time job, I had just left my first full-time job.
- I didn’t even know I wanted to get into counseling yet.
And now we are here with what life and God has given us.
This week we try our hand at the new 10 Standard wins achievement with a newly constructed Murloc Paladin that has the latest Un’Goro cards.