This last week and half has been a lot of packing, a lot of spending time with family, and a lot of stressing about moving. Also a lot of lasts including our last hike in Colorado, last day of preschool, and last day of Soccer. But it’s all for a great result. We are looking forward to being in Ohio and will dearly miss Colorado. Six days left!
This week we play a random facts game so that you could know so much more than you ever wanted to about us. Enjoy!
This week, we begin to pack the house. On top of that, our family has been sick and we also have found some old memories with our Bibles.
The end of this month, less than 25 days, we will be moving back to Ohio permanently. When Ashley and I moved out to Colorado, we were a completely different family then.
- We had been married only 6 months.
- Neither of us had ever owned a home.
- We didn’t have any kids and Winston was really still a pup.
- Ashley never had had a full-time job, I had just left my first full-time job.
- I didn’t even know I wanted to get into counseling yet.
And now we are here with what life and God has given us.